On-Air T&Cs: Carphone Warehouse June 2019
17 June 2019, 00:01
Carphone Warehouse on Capital, June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Carphone Warehouse’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17th June 2019 to 21st June 2019 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition, an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword and their answer to the question given out on-air to the text number given out on-air. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- One entrant will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be brought to air to play.
- The entrant must choose between answering the question that they have already heard on-air for the chance to win a brand-new phone (model details below) or switching to another unknown question for the chance to win the brand-new phone and an additional £1,000 cash.
- The entrant must answer the question correctly to win the prize. If the entrant answers incorrectly, another entrant will be selected at random and brought to air for the chance to win.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner each day will win:
- Monday: Sony Xperia 1
- Tuesday: Google Pixel 3XL
- Wednesday: Google Pixel 3
- Thursday: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Friday: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- If they choose to switch the question to an unknown question (as above) and answer correctly, they will also receive £1,000 cash.
- All prizes will be fulfilled within 28 days of the competition end date.
- The additional £1,000 in cash will be fulfilled as a cheque by the Radio Station within 28 days of the competition end date.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.