Online T&Cs: Apple Music Capital's Summertime Ball 2019
20 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 24 May 2019, 15:08
- Apple Music Family Plan Competition on Capital Network, May 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music Family Plan Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th May 2019 to 29th May 2019 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants must go online to https://www.capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 20th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on 29th May 2019.
- Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question correctly to be entered into the draw.
- One winner will be selected at random from all valid and eligible entries. They will be contacted by email/telephone using the contact details provided at point of entry.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win the following:
Six tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium on 8th June 2019.
Return train travel to London for six people.
Overnight accommodation for six people at the 4Star Hilton London Wembley Hotel with breakfast included.
12-month subscription to Apple Music.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- 6 x Capital’s Summertime Ball tickets are seated in Level 1 at Wembley Stadium.
- The winner and their guests must comply with the specific Capital’s Summertime Ball ticket terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/capital-summertime-ball-2019-ticket/
- Train travel for six people to London will be on Saturday 8th June, returning on Sunday 9th June 2019. Travel will be train, must be off peak and is based on the winner and guests travelling together from one UK train station to London. Winner and guests must be able to travel on these dates.
- Travel will be train, must be off peak and is based on winner and guests travelling together from one UK train station to London.
- Return transfers from the train station to the hotel are included. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Overnight accommodation and breakfast for six is at the 4-star Hilton London Wembley Hotelon Saturday 8th June - Sunday 9th June 2019. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Apple Music Family Subscription will be provided for 12 consecutive months. Should the winner wish to continue their subscription after the 12 months, they may do so at their own cost.
- Apple Music element of the prize will be fulfilled within 28 working days from the date that Global receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.