Capital's Jingle Bell Ball - Guess The Artist 2018
6 November 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 30 November 2018, 12:18
Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola Guess The Artist Competition on the Capital Network, 10th November – 2nd December 2018
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found athttp://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola Radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 10th November 2018 to 2nd December 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital FM.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- There are multiple ways to enter the Competition:
- Entrants can find the Capital street stars at one of the following locations on the relevant date between 12pm-8pm and enter via an iPad form by answering the question correctly and registering their details. The dates & locations are:
- Capital Scotland: 10th November -Silverburn Centre, Glasgow
- Capital North East: 16th November- Sanderson Arcade, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Capital Yorkshire: 17th November - Fox Valley, Yorkshire
- Capital South Wales: 17th November - Queen Street City Centre, Cardiff
- Capital Manchester: 28th November- Asda Eastlands, Manchester
- Or an Entrant can go online to http://www.capitalfm.com , locate the competition page, take part in the quiz, and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:00:01 on 19/11/18 and close at 23:59:59 on 02/12/18.
- Entrants from both methods of entry will be pooled together and one winner will be chosen at random from all correct, eligible entries.
- The winner will be notified on the contact details supplied at the point of entry within one week of the competition closing.
- If the winner does not answer or respond after 3 attempts by Global to contact them or are unable to travel on the dates specified, then their entry will become invalid and another winner will be selected.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must be available to travel to London on Saturday 8th December returning Monday 10th December.
1 x winner will receive the following prize package including:
- Return train travel for four people to London on Saturday 8th – Monday 10th December 2018.
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation for four people at the 4 star Crowne Plaza London Docklands Saturday 8th – Monday 10th December 2018
- Breakfast for four people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Red carpet back stage experience for four people at the Jingle Bell Ball 2018 at the O2 London Arena on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th December 2018 including 4x tickets to the event on both days
- £1,000.00 Spending money
Prize Terms and conditions:
- Travel will be on Saturday 8th – Monday 10th December 2018. All travellers must be available to travel on these dates.
- Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Should the winner live more than 3 hours from London, a petrol will be provided covering a maximum total of 800 miles (round trip) or a contribution towards other means of travel.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on four people sharing 2x twin rooms with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Accommodation will be provided for two nights on Saturday 8th – Monday 10th December 2018. However, should the winner live more than 3 hours from London an extra nights accommodation on Friday 7th December 2018 will be provided.
- Red carpet backstage experience and Jingle Bell Ball tickets will be provided by Global Radio.
Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.