Capital’s Summertime Ball with Barclaycard tickets and Harry’s House vinyl - Specific Rules
20 May 2022, 17:22
Capital’s Summertime Ball with Barclaycard tickets and Harry’s House vinyl - Full terms and conditions
1. The ‘Capital’s Summertime Ball with Barclaycard tickets and Harry’s House vinyl’ promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 21st May 2022 to 23rd May 2022 on the Capital official Instagram page @capitalofficial. Global is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here(together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion you must log in to your personal account on Instagram and locate the Capital Official Instagram account at Instagram.com/capitalofficial. You must click to ‘follow’ the @capitalofficial page. This will also enable us to contact you via direct message on Instagram.
4. You must find the ‘Comment To Win’ social post, first posted on Saturday 21st May 2022, on the @capitalofficial main feed. You must either comment directly on the post or reply directly to a comment made by someone else on the post, and tag a friend as requested in the post.
5. Entry to the Promotion will open at 16:00 on 21st May 2022 and close at 16:00 on 23rd May 2022. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
6. Within two days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via Instagram direct message. If such winner does not respond within 24 hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the Instagram direct message within 24 hours of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. You must have access to your own personal Instagram account and be following the Capital page on Instagram at @capitalofficial.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per competition round; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition. Winning entrants are restricted to one prize within the Promotion period.
11. Entrants and their guests must be able to attend Capital’s Summertime Ball with Barclaycard on Sunday 12th June 2022 at Wembley Stadium, London.
12. Entrants will only be eligible to win tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball once across all promotions across the station and any of our platforms.
13. There is one prize package to be won:
a. 2 seated tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball with Barclaycard (the ‘Event’) at Wembley Stadium, London, on Sunday 12th June 2022.
b. A ‘Harry’s House’ vinyl signed by Harry Styles.
i. We will endeavour to have the prize delivered within 60 days but the prize is subject to availability. Furthermore, Global are not responsible for any delays in the postal system.
15. A full list of details regarding the Event will be emailed to the prize winner once they have provided their contact email address to Capital.
16. For the guests of winners, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over who is responsible for them at all times. Children under 12 are not permitted in standing areas which includes the general pitch and golden circle, but excludes the ball zones (where they are permitted). Children under 5 are not permitted to attend the Event.
17. Winners and their guests may be asked to show Photo ID on entry to the Event.
18. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and the venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
19. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’). If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 25 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
20. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, without limitation, travel, accommodation, food and drink is not included within the prize.
21. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
22. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
23. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
24. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
27. We, our Promotion Partner, and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
28. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
29. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.