Capital network: Wizards Unite On Air
8 July 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 8 July 2019, 16:28
Wizards Unite Breakfast Promotion on Capital Network, July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Wizards Unite Breakfast Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th July 2019 to Friday 12th July 2019 on the Capital FM Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Everyday the Capital Breakfast team will post a ‘magic word’ on Capital FM social channels relating to Harry Potter. On air presenters will tell listeners they have 30 mins to find the ‘magic word’ and text it into the show for a chance to win a Google Pixel 3a 64GB Mobile Phone.
5. One entrant will be picked at random from the eligible entries and brought to air to confirm the word they captured online.
6. Once on air, the entrant will be asked an additional question by the Capital Breakfast team in order to win further. If the listener answers this question correctly they will win all the remaining prize elements outlined in the Prize section below.
7. If the entrant answers the question incorrectly the entrant will leave the game at this point with the phone and a new entrant will be randomly selected to play and answer the question. If the new entrant answers the question correctly they will win the trip.
8. Entrants must be 18+
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Daily prize:
• Google Pixel 3a 64GB Mobile Phone
• Train tickets to London for two adults
• Transfers from the train station to the hotel
• Overnight stay the 5* London St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
• Breakfast at the hotel restaurant for two adults
• Zones 1-9 travel cards for two adults (HP studio tour is in Zone 9)
• Warner Bros Harry Potter studio tour London for two adults
• Eurostar tickets from London to Paris for two adults
• Transfers from the train station to the hotel in Paris
• 2 night stay a 4* hotel in Paris for two adults
• Breakfast at the hotel restaurant for two adults each morning
• Lunch at the Eiffel tower for 2 adults
• Travel insurance
11. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (Both UK and France)
12. Return travel from the winners home to London will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
13. All transfers will be private and not shared with any other passenger.
14. London St Pancras Renaissance Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
15. London Zones 1-9 travel cards are based on 2 adults. London Zones 1-9 travel cards cover unlimited travel across London Zones 1-9 for 1 allocated day. The passes cover travel across London by the underground trains, the overground trains and all London buses.
16. Warner Bros studio tour London is based on 2 adults. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking. Warner Bros studio tour London opens daily 10am-4.30pm. Opening hours may vary.
17. Eurostar travel must be off peak and booked a minimum of 2 months in advance. Travel will be from London St Pancras International to Paris Gare du Nord.
18. Paris hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 people sharing a double rooms with en-suite bathroom on bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
19. Lunch at the Eiffel tower is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3- course meal from the set menu at the 58 Tour restaurant and either a glass of wine or beer and coffee. Meal includes priority access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel tower.
20. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
21. Should the SIM Free Google Pixel 3a 64GB Mobile Phone be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
22. The phone will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
23. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.