Capital Network: McDonald's
1 August 2017, 00:01 | Updated: 13 August 2018, 09:08
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘McDonald’s Good Times’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 11th August 2018 to Friday 17th August 2018 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition an Entrant must go online to CapitalFM.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 11/08/18 and close at 11.00 on 17/08/18.
- Entrants will need to correctly answer a question, from all correct entries 1 winner will be picked at random and contacted on the details supplied at the point of entry.
- Capital will notify the winner by telephone by 13.00 on 17/08/18.
- The winner and their guests must be over 18 years of age.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 1 winner will win:
- 2 x camping tickets to Leeds Festival between Thursday 23rd – Sunday 26th August 2018.
- Return travel to Leeds Festival for 2 people on Thursday 23rd – Sunday 26th August 2018.
- 1 x Pro Action 6 Man 2 room tent
- 1 x Tresspass double battery pump airbed
- 2 x steel folding camping chairs
- 2 x Tresspass 300GSM single envelope sleeping bags
- 2 x tickets to Fusion Festival at Otterspool Promenade, Liverpool on Saturday 1st September and Monday 3rd September
- Return travel to Liverpool for 2 people on Saturday 1st September - Monday 3rd September 2018
- 2 night hotel accommodation at the Indigo Hotel, Liverpool for 2 people on Saturday 1st September – Monday 3rd September 2018
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning.
Prize Conditions for Fusion Festival
- Travel will be on Saturday 1st September – Monday 3rd September 2018, winner and guests must be available to travel on these dates.
- Travel will be by train, must be off peak and must be booked at least one week in advance. Travel for winner and accompanying guests must be from the same station.
- Transfers from the station to hotel will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- For the avoidance of doubt, travel from the hotel to the festival site, and from the festival site to the hotel is not included.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with ensuite bathrooms on a bed and breakfast basis.
Prize Conditions for Leeds Festival
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 800 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 400 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided. Should the winner not drive, a travel allowance to the same value will be provided.
- Should the camping products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Global reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All products will be delivered at least one day before the date of the festival. Winner must be available to receive the goods at this time. Winner must provide full and correct address delivery address details at least one week before the festival start date.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.