On Air Now
The Capital Evening Show With Jimmy Hill 7pm - 10pm
5 July 2019, 16:06 | Updated: 5 July 2019, 16:09
Lloyds Promotion on Capital Network July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Lloyds Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 15th July to Sunday 28th July on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.capitalfm.com/ and register their details and tell us their funny stories about a secret they are hiding from their partner in 300 characters or less. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 15th July and close at 23.59 on 28th July.
4. 1x winner will then be chosen at random from all entries. If the entry chosen doesn’t meet the criteria or is deemed to be rude, offensive, illegal, condoning dangerous behavior or are not deemed appropriate for Capital’s family audience, another entry will be drawn at random. This process will be repeated until a winner is found.
5. Any entries may be used across Capital on-air content, Capital digital content for this particular campaign and may also be used across the promotion partner ‘Lloyds Bank’’s social channels and out of home advertising campaign.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Return flights for 2 people to Lagos, Portugal
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- 3-Course dinner at the winner’s choice of restaurant for 2 people
- Travel insurance
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Portugal).
10. Departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates flights to Lagos. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
11. Transfers will not be private and may be shared with other passengers.
12. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes
13. Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
14. Dinner is based on 2 people enjoying a 3-course meal from the a la carte menu including 1 bottle of house wine. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Excludes Michelin starred restaurants.
15. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.