Capital network: easyJet January Sale
13 January 2020, 06:00
easyJet Jan Sale Promotion on Capital Network, January 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/london/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘easyJet Jan Sale Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 06:00 Monday 13th January to 10:00 Friday 17th January on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. Each day Capital breakfast will play a section of a song that has been recorded in a language other than English. For every day that the game is played, there will be a new song, in a new language.
2. To enter the Competition the Entrant must identify the song’s title, sending a text message with their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air].
3. One winner per day will be selected at random from the eligible entries and contacted by telephone.
4. The entrant selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
1. Entrants must be 18 years or older
2. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There are 5 prizes to be one, consisting of:
- £800 easyJet holiday package voucher
- £2,000 cash
Prize Terms and Conditions:
1. The £800 easyJet holiday package includes: accommodation, return shared airport to hotel transfers and two (2) return standard easyJet flights from the UK airport of their choice direct to their destination of choice that easyJet flies to. More information on destinations and holiday packages can be found at https://www.easyjet.com/en/holidays/
2. The Winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of 23kg hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
3. The Winner agrees to co-operate and provide all information necessary for the Promoter to arrange the Prize.
4. If the Winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
5. The Winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
6. The Winner will be solely responsible for ensuring that they – and their travel partner – are able to travel, and that they hold a valid passport, any necessary visas and travel documents for the flights in question between the dates agreed.
7. The Package Holiday must be booked by 31st July 2020 for travel within 10 months from the end of the Promotional Period. Travel must take place no earlier than four (4) weeks from the date of booking.
8. Travel dates are subject to hotel availability.
9. Flights cannot be used on UK Bank Holidays.
10. At the time of booking, if the total cost of the requested package holiday exceeds £800, the Winner will need to pay the outstanding amount by credit or debit card.
11. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or the Winner’s travel partner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Prize except to the extent caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Regulation EC261/2004 does not apply to Prize flights and no compensation will be payable in the event of flight delay or cancellation. Statutory rights are not affected.
12. The £2,000 will be sent to the winner in the form of a cheque. This may take up to 28 working days from the date the winner confirms their details.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.