Capital Network: Apple Music
Apple Music on Capital FM
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 2nd May 2018 – Thursday 26th July 2018 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 10:15am on Wednesday 2nd May – Thursday 26thJuly 2018
- Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
- From all eligible entrants, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- All correct and eligible entries received from the Capital network, will be merged together, and one winner will be selected at random.
- 1 x 12 Month Apple Music Subscription.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- The winner will receive 1 x 12 Month Apple Music Subscription within 28 working days. For full Apple Music terms and conditions please consult the following link: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.