On Air Now
The Capital Evening Show With Jimmy Hill 7pm - 10pm
3 December 2018, 14:30 | Updated: 7 December 2018, 15:18
Campaign Apple Music on Capital, Dec 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 4th to Friday 7th December 2018 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capital.com answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 10:00 on Tuesday 4th December 2018 and close at 15:00 on Friday 7th December
4. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
5. From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. If the chosen entrant cannot attend on the date specified they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn from the remaining entries
• 2 x Tickets to the Capital Jingle Bell Ball on Sunday 9th December
• 12-month Apple music subscription
Prize Terms & Conditions:
Full ticket Terms & Conditions can be found here:
£1000 to be in the form of a cheque
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.