Capital Breakfast’s St Patrick’s Day Competition on Capital, March 2023– Specific Rule
17 March 2023, 06:45
Capital Breakfast’s St Patrick’s Day Competition on Capital, March 2023– Specific Rules • The Capital Breakfast’s St Patrick’s Day Competition promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run on Friday 17th March across the Capital Network. Global is the Promoter. • IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
- To enter the Promotion, you must listen to Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp on Friday 17th March between 06:00 and 10:00.
- To win, an entrant must correctly identify the Capital Artist from their song that has been performed in a Rock and Roll style.
- When prompted by the presenter(s) you must text in with the keyword WIN and your answer to 83958 (the ‘Text Message Line’).
- One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries.
- The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged.
- We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
- Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission before entering.
- Within 5 minutes of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the number on which you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
- If you are this entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter. That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
- If you have complied with all applicable terms and conditions, and if you are successful (including correctly answering any questions and/or successfully completing any tasks, as applicable) then you will be declared the winner of the Promotion.
- We may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
- In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
11. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry. 12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
- The winning entrant will receive the following prize:
- Return flights for 2 people to Dublin
▪ Return taxi transfers from the airport to the hotel ▪ 2 Night’s accommodation in a 4* Hotel ▪ Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning ▪ Guinness Storehouse Experience. ▪ Travel insurance
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and ROI. Flights must be booked at least 12 weeks before travel.
- Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges but doesn’t include any checked in luggage. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Dublin. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
- Taxi transfers will be provided in the form of £50.00 cash to pay for the taxi’s locally in Dublin.
- You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
- Taxi funds will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
- Guinness Storehouse visit is subject to availability at time of booking. Guests must be 18+ to drink the Guinness.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply. Should NDL Group be unable to purchase travel insurance on the winner’s behalf, a cash sum of £20.00 will be provided to the winner via bank transfer.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- The prize is organised by NDL Group on behalf of Global.
- Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) [and our Promotion Partner] as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
- We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
- We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
- You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.click hereclick here