The Capital Breakfast ‘Blankety BRITs’ Ticket Promotion on Capital, February 2023 – Specific Rules
6 February 2023, 00:01 | Updated: 10 February 2023, 16:57
Terms and conditions.
1. The Capital Breakfast Blankety BRITS Promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 6th February 2023 to Friday 10th February 2023 on the Capital Network. Global is the Promoter.2.
IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
4. To enter the Promotion, you must listen to Capital from Monday 6th February to Friday 10th February 2023, between 6am and 10am.
5. You will be asked to identify the missing word from the audio clip played on air in the Promotion setup. To enter the Promotion, when prompted by the presenter, you must text in with the keyword WIN followed by your answer (a) or (b) to 83958 (the ‘Text Message Line’). There will be multiple rounds across the Promotion (5 in total), each with a new audio clip. For the avoidance of doubt, the text system will be re-set after each round, with the audio clip differing from round to round (as announced on air by the presenter(s)).
6. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
7. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission before entering.
8. Within 30 minutes of the closing time of each Promotion round, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the number on which you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select another entrant.
9. If you are this entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter. That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable. If you have complied with all applicable terms and conditions, then you will be declared the winner of the Promotion.
10. We and our Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, and we may refer to your guest/travel companion’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
11. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
12. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion. Winning entrants are restricted to one prize within the Promotion period.
14. One winning entrant from each competition round (5 in total), will receive 4 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2023 at The O2 in London on Saturday 11th February 2023
Prize specific terms & conditions:
15. Doors open at 19:00 and all guests to be seated 19:45 for a prompt show start. The show will be broadcast live on ITV at 20:00, and the show will end at approximately 22:30.
16. Your tickets will be seated tickets located on Level 4. You must enter the venue with your guests; they will not be granted access separately. Winners and guests may be asked to show Photo ID.
17. No one under the age of 13 will be admitted to the Event, and people between the ages of 13 and 17 years will only be admitted to the Event with an accompanying adult. Proof of age may be requested.
18. The venue has a limited bag policy in place. If you do need to bring a bag, the following are permitted:
18.1 A4 size clear bag for contact-free searching
18.2 A5 size non-clear bag for manual searching
18.3 There are no cloakroom facilities for the duration of the main show. For security reasons do not bring any holdalls, backpacks, briefcases, overnight bags or similar to the Event. Please check out the 02 WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS.[KG1]
19. Your Tickets
19.1 Your tickets will be sent to your mobile. You will receive an email you to let you know when your tickets have been transferred. Please also check your junk or spam if you do not see your email as sometimes emails may be sent there depending on your settings.
19.2 All tickets for this event are AXS Mobile ID Tickets – they will live on the app in a person’s phone, with a dynamic barcode changing every 59 seconds, meaning tickets can’t be copied or shared illegally.
19.3 In advance, if you haven’t already done so, you will need to download the AXS app and create an account: Please ensure it is the UK AXS APP. Your tickets will be sent directly via the email address you use to create your account.
19.4 By attending the Event, you and your guest agree to abide by the Ticket Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
20. Capital is not responsible for any artist delay or cancellation.
21. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
22. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
23. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’). If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 26 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
24. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, food and drink is not included within the prize.
25. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
26. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
27. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/
28. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
31. We, our Promotion Partner, and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
32. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
33. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.