28 February 2018, 11:30
Snowbombing Road Trip Driven by BMW on Capital FM, February & March, 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/competition-terms-conditions/ the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Snowbombing Road Trip Driven by BMW radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 28th February, 2018 to Sunday 18th March, 2018 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com/win and register their details on the Snowbombing competition page. Online entry will open at 11:30am on Wednesday 28th February 2018 and close at 11:59pm on Sunday 18th March 2018.
- Entrants will answer a simple multiple-choice question.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct and eligible entries
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Entrants must be from mainland UK.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- You must be available to travel between Saturday 7th April – Saturday 14th April.
- Prize is for one (1) winner plus guest to the value of £3000, and includes:
- Road Trip Package to include travel in BMW X2 with chauffer (as well as merchandise, breakfast, ferry, BBQ dinner, entertainment) leaving from Boughton Golf Hotel in Kent on Saturday the 7th April from 8am.
- Road Trip Accommodation Victors Residenz-Hotel in Saarbrucken on the night of Saturday 7th of April.
- 6 nights in 4* accommodation including bed and breakfast in Austria (Global to choose hotel at their discretion) from Sunday 8th April to Saturday 14th April.
- Ski or snowboard hire for 5 days Monday 9th April to Friday 13th April, including skis/snowboard, boots & poles (skiing only).
- Lift pass for 5 days (Monday 9th April to Friday 13th April).
- Snowbombing VIP Upgrade Pass which includes welcome drink on arrival, fast-track access to WB Exchange, fast track access to Forest stage, Street Party and Racket Club, 10% discount on Snowbombing merchandise & 24hrs exclusive access to Artic Disco tickets.
- Transfers from Austrian Hotel to Airport on Saturday 14th April.
- Flight from Austria (airport chosen by Global) to your closest UK Airport on Saturday 14th April, 2018.
- Luggage allowance of up to 20kgs per person
- The prize winner and their accompanying travellers are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports and any other necessary document (e.g. visas) organized in time for the trip – no alternative prize will be offered if they cannot travel.
- The prize winner and their accompanying guest will be responsible for organizing their own travel insurance for the duration of the campaign. Proof of purchase of medical insurance must be shown prior to you fulfilling the prize and the road trip.
- The winners guest must be aged 18 and over.
- Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by Global, including those regarding the itinerary and matters of health and safety. Global reserves the right to terminate the winner and/or guest’s involvement in the road trip at any time if such instructions are not followed.
- Winners and their guests will be responsible for organising their own travel and accommodation from the point at which their trip is terminated.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.