On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Barclays competition on Capital Network, November 2018
Details of the Competition (two points of entry):
To enter the Competition an Entrant can either;
- a 3-day trip to Iceland
- £200.00 spending money.
Additional Prize Detail:
- Return flights for 2 people to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Travel insurance
- £200.00 Spending Money
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Iceland).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All travel prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion