Barclays Money Management on Capital FM, August/September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Barclays Money Management’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 15th August- Sunday 2nd September 2018 on Capitalfm.com.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
(a) Go online to the Barclays competition page found on http://www.capitalfm.com,
(b) Register their details, and
(c) Once registered, entrants must correctly answer a multiple choice question based on the content of the page between 00:01 on Wednesday 15th August and close at 23:59 on Sunday 2nd September 2018.
4. There will be one winner, who will be chosen at random by Friday 7th September, from all entrants who have correctly answered the multiple choice question, before the competition has closed on Sunday 2nd September 2018.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or over and a UK resident.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
7. We will attempt to contact the winner on three occasions, using the telephone and if necessary, email details provided during registration, to confirm they have won and obtain their address for receipt of the prize. If unsuccessful on all three occasions and if we’ve had no response by Friday 14th September 2018 we will select another entrant as the prize winner.
8. There is one prize of £2,000 cash (the “Prize”)
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Prize money of £2,000 will be fulfilled in the form of a Cheque within 28 days of the winner being contacted and confirmed.
- Winner must have a valid, UK bank account.
- Global reserves the right to require the winner to provide proof of identity, residency and age before the Prize is paid out.
- Prize is non-transferable.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.