On Air Now
The Capital Evening Show With Jimmy Hill 7pm - 10pm
3 July 2019, 16:54
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/london/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Adidas Runs’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st July 2019 to 30thJuly 2019 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to CapitalFM.com and sign up to be a part of Team Capital for Adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K and have read and agreed to ‘Terms & Conditions for taking part in Team Capital for Adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K’ below. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 1stJuly 2019 and close at 23:59 14th August 2019.
4. Entrants must sign up to the Team Capital team and take part in the Adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K event on Sunday July 14th 2019. By joining Team Capital, they agree to raise money for Capital’s charity Global’s Make Some Noise.
5. The entrant that raises the most money by the time the competition closes will be selected as the winner. They will be contacted by a Global member of staff on the details provided at point of entry within 28 days of the competition close date to be told they have won.
6. Entrants must be 16 or over to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The winning fundraiser will receive a bundle of running goodies including:
- 2 pairs of adidas Ultraboost 19 running shoes
- 2 adidas W.N.D fleece-lined jackets
- A case of pressed Vita Coco9.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Global will require name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days after contact is made will make any claim invalid and Global’s Make Some Noise will then select the next highest fundraiser who will be contacted as above.Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm and arrive. Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
Terms & Conditions for taking part in Team Capital for Adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10k
By signing up for a Global’s Make Some Noise place in the adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. I would like to take part in the adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K 2019 (“the Event”) on behalf of Global Charities Limited (a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475) under appeal name “Global’s Make Some Noise” (“GMSN”)
2. I acknowledge that in order to participate in the Event on a Global’s Make Some Noise place, I must pay a non-refundable registration fee of £30 (thirty pounds including VAT).
3. I also pledge that any money raised in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid) will be paid by 23:59 on 14thAugust 2019.
4. Any monies raised in connection with adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K 2019 must be passed to Global’s Make Some Noise. I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that all sponsorship monies/donations received by me for the adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K 2019 will be paid to Global’s Make Some Noise without delay.
5. I will inform Global’s Make Some Noise as soon as possible in case I suffer any injury or become aware of any other material reason which would prohibit me from taking part in the Event.
6. I warrant that I will be at least 16 or over by 31stDec 2019and understand the risks in taking part in this Event. Additionally, I know of no illness, injury or medical condition which I suffer from and which would prohibit or affect my participation in the Event and, in any case, confirm that I will seek medical advice before participating in the Event to ensure that I am in fit physical state to participate.
7. I understand that I must complete my race registration by 23:59 on 11thJuly 2019
8. I agree to terms and conditions set by the event organisers, found here.My data may be shared with the event organiser for the purpose of facilitating the race terms.
9. If aged 15, 16 or 17, I must be registered to the race by a parent or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian agree to take full responsibility for such participants on event day.
10. I shall not hold Global’s Make Some Noise liable for death, personal injury/damage or illness that I may suffer while participating in the Event except for where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Global’s Make Some Noise.
11. I am happy to allow Global’s Make Some Noise and Global to use my name and any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken of me during the Eventwithout further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
12. If I am unable to run the adidas City Runs Shoreditch 10K 2019, I understand that deferring my place to another Event will be at the discretion of Global's Make Some Noise