On Air Now
The Capital Late Show With Marvin Humes 10pm - 1am
6 September 2018, 12:05 | Updated: 6 September 2018, 12:32
Terms & conditions.
1.The following rules (“Rules”) together with GlobalCharities ("Global Charities") general and competitionterms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”)(which can be found atwww.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply tothe ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("theCompetition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Stations" advertising the competition is Capital Network, Capital Xtra, Heart Network, Radio X and LBC.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will bedeemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (DUBAI), Capital – 83958 (DUBAI), Capital Xtra –61236 (DUBAI), LBC – 84850 (DUBAI), Radio X - 83936 (DUBAI) (the “Text Message Line”). Textmessages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16.00 on Friday 24th August 2018 (the “Opening Time”)and close at 12.00 on Friday 5th October 2018 (the“Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that avoluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise(registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will goto Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’sMake Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. This prize is for a 5-night half-board stay at JA Palm Tree Court at JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, Dubai, for 2 people, inclusive of return economy flghts to Dubai Airport. An Arabian dinner experience for 2 is included at the JA Al Sahra Desert Resort and 2 ‘1 day, 4 parks’ passes forDubai Parks and Resorts.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
-This prize is for 1 winner and a guest (2 adults) to stay for 5- nights in a suite at the JA Palm Tree Court at JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, Dubai and 2 entry passes to all 4 parks in Dubai Park and Resorts.-Food at the hotel is on a half-board basis for 2 adults.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.