Terms: Inside Out Festival
13 August 2018, 12:52 | Updated: 13 August 2018, 12:53
INSIDE OUT FESTIVAL, CAPITAL FM SOUTH WALES, AUGUST 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to Inside Out Festival radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Friday 17th August 2018. The "Radio Station" is Capital FM South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Listen to the breakfast show from 6am and once announced on air, text the word ‘TICKETS’ to 83958 to enter the competition.
One entrant will be picked at random from the phonelines and selected to play on air. They will be required to talk to the presenter and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Communicorp, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random. The winner will be contacted by telephone to discuss their prize after the competition has finished on the next working day.
4. Entrants must be 18 year or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
Must live in the CF or NP postal area.
5. A pair of VIP tickets to the Inside Out Festival on Saturday 29th September 2018 at Bute Park, Cardiff