On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
27 June 2019, 10:52 | Updated: 27 June 2019, 11:25
JOSH AND KALLY’S CWMBRAN T-SHIRTS
Terms and Conditions for the ‘Josh & Kally’s Cwmbran t-shirts activity on Capital South Wales on throughout June and July 2019.
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the Cwmbran t-shirts activity ("activity”) which will run throughout June and July 2019. The "Radio Station" is Capital FM South Wales. Anyone who enters the Activity (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Activity:
To claim a t-shirt an Entrant must:
- Listen to Capital South Wales and call when promoted
- Callers will need to be able to take the t-shirt on their holiday and provide a picture of it at a famous location
- Any pictures from listeners may be used on Capital South Wales’ social media.
- It's at the producer’s discretion who gets sent a t-shirt. The producer's decision is final.
All callers will be required to talk to the presenter and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air.
- Entrants must live in the CF or NP postal area.
1x ‘Cwmbran’ branded t-shirt