Every Caller Wins Competition South Wales
16 September 2020, 10:35 | Updated: 16 September 2020, 10:39
RED KOOGA – CAPITAL FM SOUTH WALES, SEPTEMBER/ OCTOBER 2020
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the Red Kooga radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Friday 2nd October. The "Radio Station" is Capital FM South Wales.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must: Listen to the show from 4pm to 7pm on Friday 2nd October and as soon as you hear the cue to call, phone the studio on 02920 949494. A caller will be selected at random after 20 seconds and placed on hold. When put through to the presenters the caller will immediately need to give their loudest and most energetic Fridaaaaay shout. It is at the discretion of the Communicorp UK studio producer to determine whether a caller is broadcast on air. A caller is a member of the public, who is not a guest, scheduled celebrity interviewee, contractor or pre-arranged contributor.
- A caller must be put on air and make a contribution to the energy of the show with a Friday shout in order to be declared a winner. Communicorp UK reserve the right to prevent callers going on air where time or any other factors does not allow it or for any other reason at its discretion. All timings including the opening and closing time are as broadcast on the Capital South Wales FM broadcast frequency. If you are listening via an IP enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet, please remember that the stream can be slightly behind the FM broadcast due to differences in network speeds and/or the advertising we may serve to listeners on IP enabled devices and other factors. We cannot take into account any delay from listening via an IP enabled device, and the deadline will be as on the FM broadcast.
- Winners must be 18 years and over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Must live in the CF or NP postcode.
- A winner can only win once within that specific show and other members of that household with the same address are not permitted to win.
- There will be up to 5 winners of a £500 cheque for each winner to be sent out within 28 days of winning.
- The prize must be claimed within 3 months of the date of winning or the prize will be forfeited.