On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
18 July 2019, 16:08
Terms and Conditions for the Capital South Coast: Love Island Experience
RADIO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win your way into ‘Love Island the Experience’ on Capital South Coast Drive
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general Competition Terms and Conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win your way into Love Island the Experience’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 18th July 2019 – Monday 29th July 2019 on Capital’s South Coast Drive Show (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the Keyword LOVE and the answer to a multiple choice question to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The multiple choice questions will be announced on air.
4. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If an Entrant texts before or after the outlined entry times, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
5. Once the text lines have closed, listeners will be selected at random and called back.
6. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. There will be a maximum of 1 competition rounds per day broadcast on Capital’s South Coast Drive. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
8. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. ID will be required for entry into the event.
10. Entry is restricted to 1 entry per person per round; any additional entries will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. All competition rounds will be for 4 VIP Tickets to Love Island the Experience in Brighton (The Date of the event will be given out on air each day)
Each prize includes
4 x VIP entry tickets
3 x drinks tokens each (each voucher can be exchanged for one of the following: 330ml
Specific prize terms:
beer, 175ml wine, single spirit and mixer, soft drink or a hot drink) 1 x food token each
12. The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner. 13. These tickets have no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
14. Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by the producers including those regarding matters of health and safety.
15. Winners must respect the venue entry policy.
16. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded.
17. If a ticket is declared void or if a ticket holder is refused admission to or removed from the event because of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or of the Venue Terms and Conditions, no money shall be refunded to the ticket holder.
18. Winners will need to bring Photo Identification in case they are required to prove their identity.
19. Capital or Global Radio cannot be held responsible for any cancelations or changes to the guest line-up or event detail.
20. Winners must adhere to the event Ts and Cs located here
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.