The Script Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for The Script Facebook Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to The Script radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the 14th February on Capital Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must find the presenter in a location in central Scotland which will be broadcast live on facebook and tell us the film the quote written on ‘The Script’ is from.
5. The winner of the tickets will be the the 1st person to find the presenter in the location and say the name of the film that the quote is from written on 'The Script'. The marketeers/producers decision is final.
7. Must be aged 18 or over
9. 1 pair of The Script tickets for the gig at the SSE Hydro on the 16th February 2018.
10. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.