Terms: Friday Flyer 2019 on Capital FM Scotland
12 March 2019, 12:02 | Updated: 13 March 2019, 11:06
Friday Flyer 2019 on Capital FM Scotland
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ apply to ‘Friday Flyer Mar 2019’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Friday 22nd Mar 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is 105 -106 Capital FM.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to caitalfm.com and complete the registration form
A entrant will be selected at random and called by Garry to air to answer general knowledge travel questions
If they answer all questions correctly they will be awarded the prize.
18’s and over only
Employees or family of employees at Delta or Edinburgh Airport will not be qualified to win prizes in this competition.
2 x return economy tickets to Boston, including taxes. Tickets are valid on the nonstop Delta flight from Edinburgh to Boston only. Travel must take place starting from 24th May 2019 and return leg must be completed by 2nd September 2019. Flights are subject to availability.
Prize Terms and conditions.
- Winners have to be 18 years of age or over
- Tickets are subject to flight availability at the time of ticketing – in the correct booking class of service.
- Tickets are including U.S. Customs/Department of Agriculture users’ fee and any other airport surcharges/departure taxes.
- Tickets are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash value. Tickets cannot be auctioned.
- Travel must be completed 2nd September 2019. Ticket validity cannot be extended.
- Frequent flyer credit does not apply to this transportation.
- These tickets are valid for bookings on the nonstop EDI-BOS flight operated by Delta Air Lines only. These tickets are not valid on Codeshare flights. Domestic travel is good only on Delta Air Lines and is permitted on the Delta Connection carriers.
- Travel must take place starting from 24th May 2019 and return leg must be completed by 2nd September 2019
- Both passengers must travel on the same flights.
- Reservations / Ticketing – Reservations may not be confirmed earlier than 90 days before departure. Tickets must be issued within 14 days after reservations are made. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Waitlist is not permitted.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize consists of two return economy tickets from Edinburgh to Boston with Delta Air Lines
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- You are requested to make contact with the competition organizer at least three months prior to your preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, your name and county might be published.
- Your personal details are used to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. The winner decision is final.
- Liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize is excluded.
- The flights must depart from Edinburgh Airport, can only be taken for during the direct flight schedule programme Operating from 24th May 2019 to 2nd September 2019.
- The prize consists of 2 return economy flights from Edinburgh Airport to Boston. No other services / products are included (e.g. spending money, insurance, food, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description).
- The winner must have a valid passport, apply and pay for ESTAs and Visas that are required in a timely fashion and also any airport transfers.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winner and travelling companion purchases insurance prior to travel. It is the responsibility of the winner to purchase travel insurance.