Scotland Pamper Package T's & C's
1 October 2018, 07:15 | Updated: 1 October 2018, 07:23
1.The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital FM Scotland.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword ‘PAMPER’ to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Capital FM Scotland 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16:00 Thursday 27th September 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 18:00 on 05/10/2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounce-back text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounce-back message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however, you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
- An overnight stay at the prestigious heritage Principal Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow
- 2 x Blythswood Square Glasgow Thermal Experience spa day passes
- 1 x Hotel Chocolat Hamper, chocolate and fizz collection
- 1 X Fake Bake Hamper
- £100 Therapie Clinic voucher.
- 4 x new Jennifer Lopez liquid lipsticks and 2x 1hour make up lessons worth £25 from Inglot Silverburn.
No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow stay for 2 breakfast included standard room double or twin room available - valid from the 7th October until 31st March 2019, subject to availability. Must be booked in advance. Excludes 27th - 30th October 2018
31st December 2018[SA1]
Blythswood SPA Thermal Spa experience – Must be booked in advance and includes access to:
Crystal Steam Room
Robes and Slippers provided.
Treatments are excluded.
£100 Therapy voucher donated by Therapie Clinic. Valid until 21/09/2019 at any Therapie Clinic location. No blackout dates. All services up to the value of £100 available with voucher. Must be booked in advance.
Hotel Chocolat Hamper
Chocolate & Fizz collection includes:
- Mini everything selection
- Salted Caramel chcolate pudding
- Classic champagne truffles selection
- 20cl classic prosecco
Fake Bake Hamper includes:
- Airbrush self-tan mist Luxurious golden bronze
- Faux Glo instant tan spray
- Flawless coconut tanning serum for face and body
- Coconut tan optimising oil free moisturizer
4 x new Jennifer Lopez liquid lipsticks from Inglot Silverburn. Shades chosen by store. Can be picked up in store or sent to the winner.
2x 1hour make up lessons worth £25 (must be booked in advance. Make-Up lesson to be taken in Silverburn Glasgow store. Winner can request anything they want to learn in makeup from a full face basic makeup, or go more in depth with either eyes or complexion. Both prizes must be redeemed by 30/09/2019
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such, no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.