On Air Now
Saturday Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Jess Glynne Competition Terms and Conditions
Jess Glynne Competition on Capital Scotland, November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Jess Glynne Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from November 8th to November 9th on Capital Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must find the presenters in a location in central Scotland which will be broadcast live on facebook.
5. The winner of the tickets will be the the 1st person to find the tickets in the location and shouts Bagsie the tickets. The marketeers/producers decision is final.
7. Must be aged 16 or over
9. 2 x tickets to Jess Glyne at the SSE Hydro.
10. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.