On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 5am
28 May 2019, 16:11
Capital Scotland Summertime Ball T's & C's
win your way into Capital’s Summertime Ball 2019. Tuesday 28th May - Friday 31s t May 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general Competition Terms and Conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Summertime Ball radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 28th May 2019 – Friday 31st May 2019 on Capital Scotland (the “Radio Station”) between 1600 - 1900
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 03452 777 106 when the presenter opens the lines on air.
4. The entrants will be asked to identify two artists in a clip to win the tickets.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
7. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over
8. ID will be required for entry into the event.
9. Entry is restricted to 1 entry per person per round; any additional entries will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use. +
10A. Entrants must live in the Capital Scotland broadcast area.
11 Tuesday 28th May 2019 to Friday 31st May 2019 the prize will be 2 standard general admission tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball on Saturday 8th June 2019.
Specific prize terms:
12. The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner.
13. Travel, accommodation and insurance are not included in the prize.
15. These tickets have no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
16. Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by the Stadium including those regarding matters of health and safety.
17. Winners must comply with all lawful instructions and terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements and instructions, of the Promoter and Prize Provider.
18. Winners must respect the venue entry policy.
19. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights and give all necessary consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) and all other applicable legislation in respect of any film and/or recordings. Please note that BAL is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in all current and future media worldwide without any liability or payment to you, including permitting others to do the same.
20. The Winner will be bound by any third-party terms and conditions applicable to the Prize, including, without limitation, the ticket terms and conditions https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/capital-summertime-ball-2019-ticket/ and venue rules.
21. If a ticket is declared void or if a ticket holder is refused admission to or removed from the event because of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or of the Venue Terms and Conditions, no money shall be refunded to the ticket holder.
22. All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have a valid ticket.
23. Neither the ticket holder nor any other person is entitled to assign, donate, transfer or otherwise dispose of any rights arising from the ticket, or the ticket itself, to any third party, including, without limitation, if the transferee does or intends to:
(a) sell, resell, expose, offer or make available for sale, auction, donate or otherwise dispose of ticket(s) in any manner or place whatsoever, including, without limitation, online via an online auction website; and/or
(b) transfer or use such rights or a ticket as part of or for any unauthorised: (i) advertising, sales or promotional purposes;
(ii) premium give-away, competition, prize draw or sweepstake; or
(iii) hospitality or travel package.
24. Winners will need to bring Photo Identification in case they are required to prove their identity.
25. In the event of a conflict between the Conditions and the Venue Conditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.
CAPITAL’S SUMMERTIME BALL ‘19 TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Conditions are issued on behalf of Global Radio Services Limited (the Promoter, we, us, our ) for Capital’s Summertime Ball (the Event ) at Wembley Stadium, London (the Stadium ) and should be read in conjunction with the Stadium Ground Regulations (displayed at the Stadium and at www.wembleystadium.com ) and the conditions of the Official Ticket Agent(s). Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
Stadium Entry & Requirements
Refunds and Cancellation
Ticket Use and Prohibition on Transfer
Media & Recordings
23. small cameras used for personal and private purposes only. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. Ticket Holders assign the future copyright in any photographs, films or recordings that they make at the Stadium in breach of this prohibition to the Promoter.
24. Warning– Prolonged exposure to loud music can cause damage to your hearing. We strongly recommend that all minors wear ear defenders and all attendees take any precautions they deem necessary.
The Stadium operate a Challenge 25 policy, so please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18 in order to purchase alcohol.
25. We take the needs of Ticket Holders who are disabled or have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the Event. If you have access requirements, you must specify such requirements and/or adjustments at the point of purchase. Should you experience any problems while in the Stadium, please contact the nearest steward as every effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event.
26. If you have any complaints about your ability to view any of the performances or the sound reproduction, please inform one of our representatives at the Event as it is harder to deal with such complaints after the Event.
Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude our liability or that of WNSL for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. Subject to the foregoing, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent(s) shall have any liability to a Ticket Holder beyond the face value of the Ticket (plus booking fee and delivery charges). Neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent(s) shall be responsible for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment, goodwill and/or travel or accommodation expenses. The Ticket Holder is responsible for his/her own personal property brought into the Stadium.
27. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary and the remainder of these Conditions shall remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity and the remaining Conditions shall not be impaired.
28. Any person (other than us, the Official Ticketing Agent, WNSL) not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
29. These Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
Conditions means these terms and conditions and the Stadium Ground Regulations which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on our behalf from time to time;
Official Ticketing Agent(s) means our official appointed ticket agent(s) for the Event, being AXS Digital Europe Limited (trading as AXS) and WNSL, each acting as our agent;
Ticket Purchaser means the individual who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets through the Event’s Official Ticketing Agent(s);
Ticket Holder means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred;
Ticket means any ticket (whether a hard copy ticket or an e-ticket) evidencing a personal revocable licence from us for an individual to attend the Event and the Stadium in accordance with the details indicated thereon;
WNSL means Wembley National Stadium Limited, the owner and/or operator of the Stadium.
WEMBLEY STADIUM IS A PUBLIC TRANSPORT DESTINATION AND YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO TRAVEL TO THE EVENT BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT. ONLY PRE-ACCREDITED VEHICLES WILL BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE AREA ON EVENT DAYS.
LEVEL 5 HAS A STEEP GRADIENT AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SUFFERERS OF VERTIGO. YOU ARE ADVISED TO TAKE CARE.
PROMOTER WILL MAKE A DONATION OF £100,000 TO GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE FROM THE PROCEEDS OF THE EVENT.