Capital Scotland Big Breakfast Prize
28 September 2017, 10:54 | Updated: 28 September 2017, 10:57
Big Breakfast Prize
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital FM Scotland.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Capital – 83958 (BREAKFAST) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 2pm 28th September 2017 and close at “09:00 06/10/2017 ”.
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. Capital FM is giving you the ultimate prize. 1 lucky person could be winning all of the below:
- Irn Bru factory tour plus years supply of the drink
- Flight to Cork for 2 with Aer Lingus
- WWE tickets for the Hydro 01/11/2017 plus merchandise including a chair from Summerslam.
- Gift box full of Fake Bake products, including tan, cosmetics and skincare
- 1 box of Original glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts per month over 12 months.
- Sea Life Centre Loch Lomond - Family day pass
- 4 tickets to the Ladbrokes World Series Darts 3rd November Braehead Arena
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
INSERT FULL DETAILS
Aer Lingus – Flights For 2Aer Lingus Regional Travel Voucher Terms and Conditions 1. Flight vouchers can only be redeemed by Stobart Air via firstname.lastname@example.org 2. You will be required to quote the voucher reference number provided at the time of booking 3. Seats can only be booked in V Class or lower 4. Seats must be redeemed together and seat availability is at Stobart Air’s discretion 5. You must have valid photo ID for the period of the validity of the voucher https://www.aerlingus.com/travel-information/passports-and-visas/travel-to-from-britain/ 6. It is the responsibility of competition winners to ensure their travel request is correct at time of booking as no responsibility will be taken by the airline for incorrect details provided. Where return flights are required, this must be noted on your travel request 7. While every effort will be made to facilitate your preferred travel dates bookings are subject to applicable seat availability on flights. Furthermore please be aware that weekend availability is limited and a minimum of 14 days advance booking request is required 8. All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during travel periods, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, mid-term breaks or sport events. 9. This voucher covers the cost of one piece of checked baggage per person per flight (up to 20kgs) and one piece of cabin baggage (up to 7kg, subject to cabin baggage terms & conditions). Please note this excludes all sporting equipment 10. Routes and validity dates are not changeable 11. Flights must be taken before the voucher expiry date (19/03/2018) 12. Please retain this voucher as confirmation of winning 13. The voucher does not entitle you to a cash value in lieu and is non-transferable. The prize must be used by the winner and a companion travelling together. 14. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that you purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com 15. Please check with your local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements 16. The prizewinner, if under 16, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight 17. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition 18. EU 261 compensation
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.