On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 5am
8 May 2018, 11:12 | Updated: 8 May 2018, 17:07
Anne-Marie Terms and Conditions Capital Scotland
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Anne Marie ticket giveaway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from May 8th to May 10th 2018 on Capital Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send call 03452 777 106 when prompted by the presenter and answer the question when prompted.
5. A contestant will be randomly selected from all entries and brought to air to answer a question. If guessed correctly, they win, if not the presenters moves on until a winner is found.
6. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Communicorp UK, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Must be aged 18 or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. A pair of tickets to see Anne Marie at the Glasgow Barrowlands in November, plus £250 spending money.
10. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.