On Air Now
The Capital Evening Show With Jimmy Hill 7pm - 10pm
23 July 2018, 12:58 | Updated: 11 September 2018, 12:37
Stack Newcastle Online Competition on Capital North East, July/August 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Stack Newcastle’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 23rd July 2018 to 19th August on Capital North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 5.00pm on 23rd July 2018 and close at 23.55pm on 19th August 2018.
4. Entrants must fill out all their details and answer the set multiple choice question correctly on the article page. Once the competition closes, one will be selected at random from all correct answers.
5. The winner will be selected at random and called/or emailed within 7 days of the competition closing. Winners must acknowledge this message within 72 hours, after which a new winner will be selected, and the process repeated until a winner is found.
6. Participants must be over 18 to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Entrants must live in the Capital North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas)
9. Prize will consist of: 1 x £100 shopping voucher to spend on retail at Stack Newcastle only. 1 x 3 course set menu meal for four and £40 to spend on drinks @ Cluck Cluck Moo steak and chicken restaurant in Stack. (Vegetation option available) Prize to be taken by 31st October 2018.
10. ID will be required by the winner to redeem the prize
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion