Capital - Win £1000 With I Saw It First - April19
I Saw It First
Capital Yorkshire, Capital Manchester and Capital North East
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'I Saw It First' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th April 2019 to Saturday 27th April 2019 on Capital Yorkshire, Capital Manchester and Capital North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, answer the multiple choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 8th April 2019 and close at 17:30 on Saturday 27th April 2019.
4. The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries and notified via telephone or email.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive the £1000 prize package which consists of:
A £600 I Saw It First voucher
8. The £600 voucher will be sent as an e-code for the winner to spend online and will have no expiry date.
9. £400 will be sent as a cheque to the winners address within 28 days of winning.
10. Prize is none transferable.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.