Capital North East: Win A Creamfields Tickets April 2019
2 April 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 10 June 2019, 12:44
‘April 2019’ Competition on Capital North East
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Creamfields radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 2nd April 2019 to 5th April 2019 on Capital North East
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must: send a text message with the word “ENTER” to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- To win, the entrant will be required to listen to a clip played on air.
- The clip will be played live on air by Matt
- Once the clip has played the entrant must then text in with the correct ‘artist to win. We will not accept the ‘title of the song
- When taken to air, the entrant must use the same answer that they have text in with and cannot change their answer on air
- The producer’s decision is final
- All entrants selected at random to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated, and another entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must live in the Capital North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas)
- Each winner will receive a pair of 4-day standard camping tickets to Creamfields 2019.
This ticket is for the full 4 days (Thu 22nd August, Fri 23rd August, Sat 24th August & Sun 25th August) including camping.
It will allow you access to the Event Arena and the standard campsites only.
Once your ticket has been scanned on entry, if you leave the site, you will not be allowed to re-enter the festival, so please ensure you bring everything with you.
Food, drink or camping equipment is not included.
Travel is not included.
The tickets will be sent to the winners address ahead of the festival or an altnerative delivery method will be arranged with the winner.
Prize is none transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.