On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
26 February 2014, 08:10 | Updated: 30 March 2016, 13:50
Supporters travelling to Wembley for the Capital One Cup final are advised that there is a Controlled Drinking Zone in place around the Stadium.
Pubs in and around the Wembley area will stop serving one hour before kick-off, in order to allow sufficient time for all supporters to get to their seats ahead of the game.
The pubs will not be showing the match on TV and supporters without tickets are strongly advised not to travel to Wembley.
A number of pubs, listed below, have been designated for Sunderland fans attending the game to use.
Sunderland-Friendly Pubs At Wembley
* The Torch, 1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
* Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
* Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
* Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
* Blue Check Café, 12-13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
* Alisan Bar, The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG
* Crystal Club (Silverspoon), South Way, Wembley
* The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
* First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
* The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
* Cheers Bar , 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
Supporters are also reminded that any person who is deemed to be drunk will not be permitted access to Wembley.