The 10 Struggles Of Being The Only Person In Your Friendship Group That Watches Pretty Little Liars
17 May 2017, 14:53 | Updated: 4 December 2017, 11:10
When you know, you know.
Pretty Little Liars has kind of taken over the world, right?
1. Your reaction when you find out that NO ONE else watches this EPIC show.
Like… have you been living under a rock?!
2. No one understands the struggles of A, A.D. and Uber A.
No, there’s three people after the Liars. My god, try and keep up.
3. Whenever you reveal your A theory, they all look at you blankly.
WHY DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THIS?!
4. When you reallllllly want to talk about last nights episode…
… but the ship name Emison means nothing to your BFF’s.
5. You try and encourage everyone to watch it.
But the thought of trying to catch up on seven highly emotional seasons terrifies them.
6. When your phone is the busiest its been all week… during the newest episode.
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO CONTACT ME NOW!?
7. When you say the name Aria...
… and everyone instantly thinks of Game of Thrones. *sigh*
8. You’re friends always text you saying that they tried to get into the show…
… and thought they’d be able to squeeze everything into one weekend. Oh, how wrong were they?
9. When you label someone as the ‘Spencer’ of the group and they have no idea what you’re talking about.
Seriously though, it was meant as a compliment.
10. When you try and watch an episode with a PLL newbie, but they ask ALL the questions.
Seriously, shut up.