8 Times Stars Went So Far To Get Extra Likes That It Was Just Beyond Cringey
Admit it - you've weighed out the optimum times to hit 'Send'; you've texted your pals to like a snap for you. But you've never done something as awkward as these celebrities!
1. Don't even get us started on Rita Ora's attempt to get retweets. Please don't!
She had nearly 4 MILLIONS followers at the time she posted this message. She only got 2,000 retweets. Is anyone else reading this through their fingers? It's worth mentioning Rita since explained she had her Twitter account 'hacked'... (Image: Getty)
2. Kim Kardashian is known for her ample booty, so why would she even try Photoshopping it?
That, or the Kardashian ladies have very curved walls and wonky bathroom floor tiles. Yup. That seems legit. (Image: Instagram)
3. When Scotty T had to unveil his, erm, Mini Scott just to get better views on his Snapchat story...
And if you didn't think that was X-rated enough, wait until you see the message he accompanied it with. (Image: Instagram)
4. According to PETA, it IS too late to say 'Sorry' after this snap, Justin Bieber...
After uploading a snap of himself with the chained tiger, people went in on him. Note to self: don't use endangered animals for a like, eh? (Image: Instagram)
5. Heed Miley Cyrus' advice - when in doubt, get - ahem - them out!
The usually so reserved and timid Miley will often take to Instagram to upload her... Assets. And yes, this was one of the few we could actually show you! (Image: Instagram)
6. Instagram is a handy spontaneous app... So why is Taylor Swift hiring PROFESSIONAL photographers?!
Does anyone else feel sorry for this photographer? "Sorry, ladies - the shots a bit blurry. Could you do it again? Yes, I know it's the 23rd time you've come down the chute, but we need to get this right. AND DON'T BLOOMING BLINK IN THIS ONE, OKAY?!" (Image: Instagram)
7. Just like Vanessa Hudgens, you'd have to deface a national landmark for the likes, right? #BadAss
Sure, she may have ruined an American marvel, and sure, she may have been fined $1k, but... She did get nearly 2,000 likes on Insta. That's worth it, right? RIGHT?! (Image: Instagram)
8. This one isn't even embarrassing, to be fair... Well done, Ellen DeGeneres. Just well done!
The only reason we put this snap into the gallery is because we're jealous we're not in it. (Image: Twitter)