Capital Manchester: Ownthelook.com
12 March 2018, 00:01
Terms and conditions for the Ownthelook.com competition on Capital Manchester, March 2018.
Ownthelook.com on Capital Manchester, March 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/manchester/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘ownthelook.com’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th March 2018 to Sunday 25th March 2018 on Capital Manchester (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com/manchester/, answer a multiple choice question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 Monday 12th March and close at 23:59 on Sunday 25th March.
- 1 x winner will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entrants on Monday 26th March.
- The winning entrant selected will be called and brought to air in the Capital Manchester Drive Show.
- If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entrants must have a valid UK passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win the following;
- Return flights for 2 to NYC
- 4 x nights stay in a minimum 4* hotel
- £500 voucher to spend at OWNTHELOOK.COM
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel dates excludes all public holidays.
- Travel and £500 voucher valid for up to 12 months
- The prize does not include transfers.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.