London: Win Your Way To The Brits Terms And Conditions
11 February 2019, 08:28
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win Your Way To The Brits – Capital Breakfast’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 11th February – Friday 15th February 2019 on Capital London and Capital UK. (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to identify the Brits Nominated artist from an audio clue played on air. If successful, the listener must be able to give the presenter the correct answer to win the prize. The producer’s decision is final.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the keyword given on air to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text before or after the outlined entry window, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. There will be a maximum of 1 competition rounds per day broadcast on Capital Breakfast each day. With additioanl rounds played on the Capital Network. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds during network programming in certain areas across the United Kingdom. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
9. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries per round; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. The prize for competition rounds will be 1x pair of tickets to the BRIT Awards 2019 on Wednesday 20th February 2019 at The O2, London.
12. The prize does not include travel to the venue.
13. The prize does not include insurance.
14. The prize is non-transferrable.
15. Global Radio reserves the right to change the prize or any part of it at any time.
16. All winners must adhere to the BRITs event, ticket terms, and door policy which can be found online at: http://www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ and http://www.theo2.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-legal#1 SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.