Win with Capitals Postcode Pop Quiz
11 September 2018, 13:07 | Updated: 11 September 2018, 13:19
See terms and conditions for the competition to win with Capital Liverpools Postcode Pop Quiz.
‘Postcode Pop Quiz’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Tuesday 4thSeptember – Friday 28thSeptember 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Postcode Pop Quiz’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will Tuesday 4thSeptember – Friday 28thSeptember 2018 with Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast show.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Every morning before 8am, the breakfast show will randomly pick a post code from a post box. They will then open the phone lines, and anyone who’s home address falls within this post code will be able to call 0151 472 1076 for their chance to play the Post Code Pop Quiz.
A caller will be selected at random, and they will be given 60 seconds to answer as many questions based on music and popular culture as possible. Once the minute is over, their score will be counted up and they will be put on to a leader board. The two contestants at the top of the leader board at the end of the month will be invited in to the studio to take part in a final Post Code Pop Quiz round head to head. The winner of this final round will win £1001. If there are more than two people with the same score by Thursday 27th September, there will be a tie breaker question set to find our two finalists.
The two finalists must be able to come in to the Capital Liverpool studios on Friday 28th September between 7:30am and 9:00am.
The valid post codes in each round are those that fall within the total survey area for Capital Liverpool.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
7. There will be 1x prize to be won.
8. The winner will receive £1001
9. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11. Venues reserve the rights to implement their own security checks for which Global are not responsible for.
12. A member of the team will be in touch within 21 days to explain how the prize is redeemed.