Win tickets to Fusion Festival 2018
14 July 2018, 06:00
See terms and conditions for the competition to win tickets to Fusion Festival 2018.
Fusion Festival Weekend Competition on Capital Liverpool, running 14th July – 27th August (with Liam Hincks 12-4pm)
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Fusion weekend radio competition (the “Competition") which will run every weekend on Capital Liverpool from the 14th July – 27th August 2018 with Liam Hincks between 12-4pm.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen for the cue to call when you hear it, you have a selected amount the time (Liam will tell you how long on air) to call.
4. All Entrants will be selected at random. One will win tickets (how many the winner has won will be given out on air)
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. A Representative from Capital will be in contact to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
7. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
8. There will be various sets of tickets to be won. Less will be giveaway as the countdown to Fusion gets closer to the event happening.
9. The winner will receive standard tickets for Fusion, if you win on a Saturday – you will get Saturday tickets, if you win on air on Sunday you’ll receive Sunday tickets for Fusion 2018
10. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
11. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.