Win £1,000 on the Postcode Pop Quiz!
2 January 2019, 05:00 | Updated: 2 January 2019, 07:35
See terms and conditions for the competition to win £1,000 on the Postcode Pop Quiz!
‘Capitals Post Code Pop Quiz’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Wednesday 2nd January – Friday 1st February 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Capitals Postcode Pop Quiz’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Monday 2nd January – Friday 1st February 2019 on Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast show.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must listen to the show for the competition to be open. An announcement will be made revealing the postcode for the day. If the entrant lives in that postcode they can then call 0151 4721076 to enter.
3.1 A caller will be selected at random and be brought to air they must then answer as many questions as possible in a minute to find out where they place on the leader board. The winner of £1,000 will be the person at the top of the leader board after the final round on Friday 1st February 2019.
4.. If the callers cannot continue the call for any reason, the call will be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. A Representative from Capital Liverpool will be in contact within 14 days to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. There will be 1x Prizes to be won.
10. The winners will receive £1,000
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. Please allow 28 days for prize to arrive.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.