Four Track Fusion T&Cs
30 July 2018, 07:35
Win a pair of Fusion tickets for the WHOLE weekend!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Four Track Fusion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Monday 30th July - Friday 10th August 2018 on Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast show.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must be listening for the Four Track Fusion clip and the cue to call between 6-10am. The entrant must then call the studio on 0151 472 1076.
4. Callers will be selected at random and bought to air. They must then correctly identify all four Artists in the Four Track Fusion clip.
5. If the entrant fails to identify all four then they will be told how many they correcly identified (out of the four) and lines will be re-opened and the process continued.
6. If the entrant has a bad phone line or is unable to come to air, for whatever reason, then they will be disqualified as per the Producers decision.
7. In the event that a correct answer cannot be given before 10am, the prize will rollover onto the next day.
8. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
9. The prize consists of x 2 weekend tickets to Fusion 2018.
10. The winners will be phoned by a member of the capital team following their win to confirm prize details.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
13. Venues reserve the rights to implement their own security checks for which Global are not responsible for.
14. Entrants and winners are asked to drink responsibly.