On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
1 August 2018, 05:00
Win tickets to Fusion Festival 2018
‘Capital Liverpool’s Man on the Run’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, August 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Capital Liverpool’s Man on the Run’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run at varying times throughout August on Capital Liverpool.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition, an entrant must listen to the clues given out on air (and see the visual clues online) and search for the Man on the Run (“MOTR”) at the location they think it is. The MOTR will stay in each location for an hour, and an entrant will only win if they ask the MOTR the exact phrase “are you Capital Liverpool’s Man on the Run?” Any variations on this phrase will not be accepted, and the entrant will not win the tickets.
4. As soon as the MOTR is found in each competition round, the round will end and no more prizes will be available to be won until the next competition round is set up on air by either the breakfast or drive time show. If the MOTR isn’t found, then the prize will roll over and be added in to the next competition round.
4.1. If more than one entrant approaches the MOTR at the same time, and both say the exact phrase, then it will be the decision of the MOTR and the producer at the location to decide who said the exact phrase first. If they decide that it is too close to make a decision, it will be referred to the Managing Editor of Capital Liverpool to make a decision having spoken to the entrants in question.
4.2. If an entrant finds the MOTR but doesn’t give the exact phrase “are you Capital Liverpool’s Man on the Run” then they will be told that they have found the right person, but that they have not asked the correct phrase. In this instance, the entrant will then not be able to participate for the rest of that particular competition round but will be allowed to enter any further competition rounds in the promotion. If it is deemed by the MOTR or the producer on site that they have given away the identity of the MOTR to someone else passing by for their own benefit, they will be disqualified from the rest of that competition round.
5. The producer’s decision at each location for each competition round is final.
Eligibility and Prize Information:
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
7. There will be 1 x prize to be won in every competition round. From Wednesday 1stAugust until Sunday 5thAugust the prize will be 4 x general admission tickets to Fusion 2018 for the event on Saturday 1stSeptember. From Monday 6thAugust until Sunday 12thAugust the prize will be 4 x general admission tickets to Fusion 2018 for the event on Sunday 2ndSeptember. From Monday 13thAugust until Friday 17thAugust the prize will be 4 x general admission tickets to Fusion 2018 for the event on both Saturday 1stSeptember and Sunday 2ndSeptember. From Tuesday 28thAugust until Friday 31stAugust the prize will be 4 x Gold Circle tickets to Fusion 2018 for the event on both Saturday 1stSeptember and Sunday 2ndSeptember.
8. The MOTR will not have physical tickets on them for any competition round. To claim their prize, the winner must email Ben.Anderson@global.comand then they can either collect their tickets from the Capital Liverpool office between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday, or Capital Liverpool will arrange to post them.
9. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11. Venues reserve the rights to implement their own security checks for which Global are not responsible for.
12. All entrants are responsible for their own safety when taking part in this competition, and where possible locations have been selected away from busy roads.