Valentine's Day: The Ultimate Playlist For Every Mood
6 February 2018, 17:49 | Updated: 6 February 2018, 17:59
We've got your Valentine's Day playlist sorted.
Valentine's Day is slowly creeping up on us and regardless of whatever your relationship status is, one thing that's universal to all of us is some good, ol' music.
Just because you don't have a Valentine's doesn't mean you can't turn up too. So whether you'll be celebrating with your bae, your girls, some Netflix, or just having a normal Wednesday, we've got the ultimate playlist for whatever you're feeling.
At the end of the day, Valentine's Day is whatever you make it and we're trying to make it a day with a banging soundtrack. So grab your earphones and speakers for this ultimate playlist for every mood.
You can thank us later.
Dealing with a break up:
1. Dua Lipa- 'New Rules'
2. Taylor Swift- 'Look What You Made Me Do'
3. Stefflon Don- 'Hurtin’ Me'
4. Raye ft Mr Eazi- 'Decline'
5. Little Mix- 'Shout Out To My Ex'
Single and loving it:
6. LMFAO- 'Sexy & I Know It'
7. Sia- 'Cheap Thrills'
8. Taylor Swift- 'Shake It Off'
9. Destiny’s Child- 'Independent Women'
10. Katy Perry- 'Roar'
11. Ed Sheeran- 'Perfect'
12. David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland- 'When Love Takes Over'
13. Beyonce and Jay Z- 'Crazy in love'
14. One Direction- 'Little Things'
15. Not3s ft Mabel- 'My Lover (Remix)'
16. Niall Horan- 'Slow Hands'
17. Ramz- 'Barking'
18. Ed Sheeran- 'Shape Of You'
19. Rihanna and Dj Khaled- 'Wild Thoughts'
20. Liam Payne- 'Bedroom Floor'
21. Shawn Mendes- 'Mercy'
22. Selena Gomez- 'Fetish'
23. Justin Bieber- 'Sorry'
24. Drake- 'Hotling Bling'
We've all been unlucky in love before so here's a video of an Eiffel Tower kiss gone wrong that you might be able to relate to...