8 Tweets That Got Fans Talking This Week (15th April 2016)
From the BIGGEST collab rumour that we cannot wait for to A-listers struggling to eat their lunch, these are the Tweets that you just CANNOT miss!
1. LITTLE MIX HAVE FINALLY DROPPED 'HAIR' AND WE CANNOT BREATHE!
The girls introduced their new song with a video and - thanks, ladies - we haven't stopped playing that hit. No. Seriously. It's on loop right now...
2. This is the collab we've been waiting for... David Guetta AND Jess Glynne?!
The dance LEGEND that is David Guetta posted this snap of Jess and we hope this means a collaboration any second now. Now we play the waiting game...
3. Just look at that face! Nathan Sykes gives it his all when he warms up with 'Stitches'
Prior to one of his shows, Nathan posted a video of him covering Shawn Mendes' HUGE tune... It's your move to perfect 'Over And Over Again', Mendes!
4. Sigma introduced us to a Twitter-user we've never heard of before...
Who are even trying to kid?! Kanye West is - without a shadow of a doubt - THE reason Twitter's where it's at today. And it looks like the Sigma lads agree with us!
5. Taylor Swift looks TOTALLY unrecognisable in her latest snap. And, well, WOW!
Tay Tay tweeted a shot of her 'Vogue' cover, and we're all in agreement... It was nice knowing you Retweet Button, but we're pretty much going to click the heck outta ya!
6. Well, when you're Tinie Tempah, what else are you gonna do, but show off all your awards?
We're not gonna lie, when we say the caption, we thought this post was going to be a lot cheekier. We're relieved/disappointed that it's just a snap of his TONNES of accolades.
7. When he's not rocking out to THOUSANDS of screaming fans, James McVey is doing this...
Yes. That is a plate full of scones. Yes. That is James McVey admitting defeat to them. Show of hands - who else thinks this guy is an actual legend, right now?
8. Kanye West (as well as pretty much EVERY CELEB EVER) saw Kobe's last game!
Jay Z, Jack Nicholson and David Beckham joined Mr West to celebrate Kobe Bryant's final basketball game. What shocked us the most? That Kanye called SOMEONE ELSE 'the God'?!