When Celebs Get Sassy! 9 Pop Stars Throwing SERIOUS Shade
Those pop stars are no strangers to dishing out the shade left, right and centre - they may not always tag their foes but it's pretty darn obvious who they're talking about…
1. Cheryl wasn't happy with her ungrateful protege Cher Lloyd
When Cher Lloyd slammed Cheryl for not singing live during her performances, Chezza hit back at her former protege on Twitter for not being grateful to the people that put her where she is. Go on, Cheryl!
2. Iggy Azalea puts Snoop Dogg in his place
When Snoop Dogg sparked a Twitter feud with Iggy by posting a rude meme of the star, Ms Azalea was taking NO prisoners. We bet Snoop didn't know what had hit him when he took on Iggy - NEVER mess with this feisty lady!
3. Kelly Clarkson was NOT impressed with Miley Cyrus' VMA 2013 performance
She may look all sweet and innocent but Ms Clarkson doesn't mince her words when something rubs her up the wrong way - and Miley's thrusty, twerky, eye-watering performance at the 2013 MTV VMAs definitely wasn't a hit with Miss C…
4. Rihanna didn't take kindly to Ciara badmouthing her on a talk show…
Ciara once told Joan Rivers that she had met Rihanna and "she wasn't the nicest". So Rih posted a snarky tweet, which probably totally changed Ciara's opinion of her. Ahem.
5. Katy Perry used an epic Mean Girls reference to throw shade at former bestie Taylor Swift
When Tay Tay's new song 'Bad Blood' was revealed to be about her spat with her ex-BFF Katy, K-Pez used a Mean Girls quote in the BEST way possible to express her annoyance.
6. Lorde called Diplo out on the size of his manhood
When Diplo tweeted a link to a corwdfunding site to raise money to buy Taylor Swift a booty (yep, he wanted her to get a bigger bum!), Lorde wasn't impressed with the body shaming of her BFF. She hit back on Twitter at Diplo and the size of his bits - take that, Diplo!
7. Emma Watson is definitely NOT going to be in 50 Shades, FYI.
Anyone think Emma was a bit offended to be suggested for the role of Ana Steele in the 50 Shades of Grey movie? Ms Watson was not impressed with the idea of stripping off and getting whipped in the film adaptation of the best-selling book - so she took to Twitter to tell all of her followers.
8. Katy Perry started a Twitter feud with Chief Keef over his controversial lyrics
When Katy expressed her concerns about the content of one of Chief Keef's songs, he hit back on Twitter and threatened the star with a revenge song about her. The pair later apologised to each other and made up.
9. Gabourey Sidibe put the body shaming trolls back in their box
Gabourey Sidibe proved that it takes more than a few sad little keyboard warriors to get her down after some Twitter trolls body shamed the photos of her at the Golden Globes. Gabourey definitely got the last laugh - and we love her for it! Picture: Twitter