15 Songs That'll Get You Motivated AF For Anything
26 January 2018, 17:48 | Updated: 29 January 2018, 17:17
We're quite proud of this playlist.
January might have dragged on for an eternity but your healthy/fitness regime doesn’t have to be as long and boring as the month has been.
And not to sound like some annoying preachy life coach or personal trainer but we do have a great feeling about 2018 and whatever your personal goals are we think it’s only right that you have a banging playlist to go with it.
Because let’s face it, having some good music in the background helps make everything better. Amirite?
So whether you’re on your way to the gym, going for a jog, doing some coursework, or just needing some motivation to get moving and power through whatever it is you’re doing, we’ve put together the ultimate playlist to help you get that pep in your step.
Now let's get into this...
1. Stefflon Don ft. French Montana- 'Hurtin' Me (Anton Powers Remix)'
2. Disciples- 'How Deep Is Your Love'
3. David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland- 'When Love Takes Over'
4. Rita Ora- 'Anywhere (Charlie Lane Remix)'
5. Craig David- 'Re-Rewind' (of course we had to put this classic in there)
6. Mabel ft. Kojo Funds- 'Finders Keepers (Jason Reilly Remix)'
7. Jax Jones ft. RAYE- 'You Don't Know Me'
8. Post Malone- 'Rockstar (Liam Hincks Edit)'
9. Dua Lipa- 'New Rules (MRK Club Remix)'
10. Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B- 'Finesse Remix'
11. Raye ft Mr Eazi- 'Decline (Wideboys House Remix)'
12. Ramz- 'Barking (TRP Remix)'
13. Selena Gomez- 'Wolves (MDB Remix)'
14. Camila Cabello ft Young Thug- 'Havana (Danny Dove Remix)'
15. Liam Payne- 'Bedroom Floor (NSG Remix)'