This Week's 9 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments
From Kesha's VERY risky playsuit to Beyonce's FLAWLESS beach ensemble we take a look at the best outfits from the past week.
1. Kendall shows that sometimes more is less in this stunning simple floor-length white dress
She was a regular at New York Fashion Week but Kendall made sure she kept her style game strong when she attended the Harper's Bazaar event. Picture: Getty
2. Rita dared to bare in this vampish black lace dress. We're loving the red lippy!
It may be long-sleeved AND floor-length but Rita Ora still made sure her famous curves were on show. Picture: Getty
3. FLAWLESS! Queen Bey has got her holiday fashion down to a tee in this printed floaty two-piece
If only we ALL looked that good on the beach! Picture: Splash
4. Not many people can pull off a printed shirt like Mr Harry Styles!
Harry Styles sports his trademark ripped skinny jeans teamed with a polka-dot shirt! Does he EVER get it wrong? Picture: Splash
5. Gigi Hadid was transformed into a sixties blonde bombshell for the Jeremey Scott fashion show
We LOVED this brightly coloured 60's inspired outfit Miss Hadid wore on the runway for the Jeremy Scott show. We also have some serious make-up envy going on! Picture: Getty
6. Witt woooo! Kesha gives new meaning to the word skimpy in this red playsuit
This outfit is probably more appropriate for a night out than a plane journey, BUT, we've got to give it to Kesha, she looks AMAZING! Picture: Splash
7. Lily Allen's psychedelic outfit she wore at Bestival was certainly not for the faint hearted!
Lily made sure ALL eyes were on her for her performance at Bestival in this neon pink and brightly coloured jumpsuit. We give her full marks for bravery in this number! Picture: Getty
8. With her own fashion range it's no wonder Millie NEVER puts a foot wrong in the fashion stakes
Ms Mackintosh kept it chic in an all black ensemble teamed with an oversized hat and a studded tassel bag. Mills made sure her famous pins were on show, obvs! Picture: Rex
9. With a body like that Mother Monster has NOTHING to hide in this crop top and denim hot pants!
Lady Gaga made sure she made an entrance at the Alexander Wang fashion show at New York Fashion Week. Picture: Getty