This Week's 9 MOST-TALKED About HALLOWEEN Fashion Moments (29th October)
Thanks for the last minute inspiration, guys.
1. Gigi Hadid goes as Sandy from Grease and we're seriously crushin' on her.
And you totally don't even need to buy anything new to achieve Gigi's look. Just grab some leggings and a bardot top from your wardrobe and off you go. Win win. Picture: Getty
2. This was the same year that Kim Kardashian then changed into the editorial team of Vogue...
... and proceeded to dress up as Anna Wintour. To be honest, we're not sure who is scarier - Anna Wintour or the skeleton. Picture: Rex
3. Chloe Grace Moretz rocks up in full Halloween fancy dress to Jonathan Ross' party in 2012!
The young actress was definitely the spookiest guest! Picture: Getty
4. Lilah Parsons dresses up as Nicki Minaj and basically nails it.
Not all Halloween costumes have to be absolutely nightmare inducing, right Lilah? Our Breakfast presenter was hot to trot in a pink wig and leopard print jumpsuit. Picture: Instagram
5. J.Lo somehow still manages to look chic in terrifying Halloween make up.
We're not sure how she does it but the singer completely nailed it in black gown and striking face make-up. Picture: Getty
6. Nicole Scherzinger knows that the best Halloween accessory is coloured contacts.
Keeping things classic with cat ears and fake blood, the ex Pussycat Dolls singer was literally that - a cat! Picture: Getty
7. If we could look as good as Iggy Azalea for Halloween, we'd be pretty happy too.
Complete the look with red lipstick and you're good to go. Picture: Instagram
8. Is that Heidi Klum or an ACTUAL butterfly?
We mean, we know that she's the Queen of dressing up but this is NEXT LEVEL. Picture: Getty
9. No outfit is complete without your crew. Kylie Jenner hires her friends to be her ninjas.
Being the absolutely sassy AF princess that Kylie is, she managed to get her pals in on her costume as well. Because group costumes FTW. Picture: Instagram