This Week's 7 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (28th November)
From Justin Bieber's rock inspired AMAs outfit to Lady Gaga's revealing number - check out the outfits we've all been talking about this week.
1. Millie Mackintosh went for a black strapless column dress with a subtle leopard print - gorgeous!
Millie chose this classic look for the screening of La Legende de La Palme d'Or in London - and she let the dress do the talking by accessorising with just a subtle clutch bag. Picture: Getty
2. Erm, Lady Gaga... we think you've forgotten something! Mother Monster let her stocking tops hang out
We LOVE the patterned coat and sunglasses Lady Gaga was spotted wearing in London this week - so chic! PICTURE: Rex
3. Perrie Edwards nailed Angelina Jolie's pose in this red dress with a thigh split - hot!
The sleek hairdo works perfectly with this dress, too! Picture: Instagram
4. Selena Gomez went for the '70s look in LA this week with a long line camel coat and flares!
.... and doesn't she just look incredible in any decade?! Picture: Splash
5. We know it's chilly, but Cheryl took her winter knit to the next level in this floor length number
Mrs F-V wrapped up warm for the Quintessentially Foundation annual Christmas charity concert in London. PICTURE: Getty Images
6. Who knew Justin Bieber was such a big Nirvana fan? He let his rock side shine this week.
We love the ripped jeans and oversized shirt on the Biebs - he looked all kinds of hot at the American Music Awards.
7. Whit woo! Rita Ora never puts a fashion foot wrong - and this black maxi is no exception!
Well, she was at the British Fashion Awards after all! Picture: PA