This Week's 9 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (19th December)
From Demi's plunging tuxedo to Beyonce going all out for Christmas and Miley letting it all hang out - these are the outfits we can't stop talking about.
1. Whit woo! Demi Lovato went for a plunging black tux and looked effortlessly chic
Demi chose this classy ensemble for the 2015 Billboard Women in Music Honors at Cipriani in New York this week. (Picture: PA)
2. Miley Cyrus outdid herself by leaving half her outfit at home & just wearing a giant nappy on stage!
We're not sure why we're still surprised that Miley chose this look for her Milky Milky Milk tour TBH! Picture: Splash
3. Charlotte Crosby showed us how to do winter in style with a matching get skirt and OTK boots
We like her lace up top too - top marks! Picture: Splash
4. Kylie Jenner went for monochrome and a subtle cutout with lace up heels - lovely!
So simple but so effective! Picture: Getty
5. Beyonce literally wore Christmas this week - that's one way to stand out from the crowd!
We've definitely seen her look better but it IS making us feel incredibly festive so we'll let her off! Picture: Splash
6. It might not be a white Christmas but Perrie Edwards has got winter dressing DOWN!
We adore the furry hat and camel coat - Perrie adds the perfect edgy touch with ripped jeans too. Does she ever put a fashion foot wrong? Picture: Instagram
7. Rita Ora channels Clueless in this chic two-piece - the lilac complements her skintone perfectly
The pared down hair works perfectly with this classic look. Picture: Splash
8. Jennifer Lawrence took layering to the next level - and confused us with all the coats!
She normally looks flawless, but there's a little too much going on in this look - the bandeau, the blue tux and the maroon coat - for us! Picture: Rex
9. She does classic just as brilliantly as crazy - Lady Gaga channels old school Hollywood.
We've been transported back in time and we have SERIOUS gown envy as Gaga rocks this stunning blush pink frock. Picture: Rex features