This Week's 9 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (17th June)
From Beyonce's chilled out pool days to Millie Mackintosh's glamorous photoshoot, our favourite stars are keeping busy!
1. Beyonce channels her inner festival chick with a floral crown and boho inspired jumpsuit.
Looking relaxed as she chilled by the pool, the Queen of pop looked festival ready thanks to her floral head crown. Picture: Instagram
2. Millie Mackintosh wows in all black at photoshoot with an adorable puppy!
Sporting a leather skirt like no one else can, the reality star turned model showed off her long legs on set for a top-secret photoshoot. Picture: Instagram
3. Yep, the internet pretty much LOST IT when Kourtney Kardashian posted THIS throwback.
A topless photo is enough to send the internet into overdrive but imagine doing that... whilst your bottom half is dressed as a mermaid. That is legit what Kourtney Kardashian did. Picture: Instagram
4. Nicole Scherzinger gives us a masterclass in how to accessorise.
Nicole Scherzinger absolutely NAILS IT in bold eye make-up and on point ear accessories as she heads to the X Factor auditions. Picture: Instagram
5. Erm... we think we might be a bit in love with Hilary Duff's pink striped swimsuit.
The actress and singer donned a straw hat and pink striped swimsuit for a day on the beach and we LOVE it. Picture: Instagram
6. Carly-Rae Jepsen threw it back in time with her retro specs and straw fedora.
Forever one to show off her individuality, Carly Rae-Jepsen opted for a retro pair of sunglasses for her day in the sun. Picture: Instagram
7. Brooklyn Beckham shows off his punk-rock side as his spends the day with dad, David Beckham.
Sporting a Stone Roses t-shirt, the eldest Beckham kid looked happy and relaxed as he enjoyed a day out with his Dad at the band's concert. Picture: Instagram
8. Blac Chyna channels her inner Kim Kardashian in body con dress and trench coat.
Taking tips from the sister in law are we, Blac?! Picture: Instagram
9. Jade and her boyfriend, Jed Elliott cosy up for sweet birthday tribute to Little Mix's Jesy Nelson.
Slogan t-shirts are so ON TREND right now and Jade Thirlwall and her man, Jed Elliott, have taken it a step further and got it personalised for Jesy's birthday. CUTE. Picture: Instagram