This Week's 7 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (17th December)
Leigh-Anne's velvet dress, though...
1. Louisa cosies up to her boyfriend and looks stunning in a LBD.
Pairing her sequinned dress with heavy black eye make up and wavy hair, the 'Tears' singer really did look 'So Good'. Picture: Instagram
2. Demi Lovato lounges around in a black maxi dress and heels...
... because, why wouldn't you? Picture: Instagram
3. Kylie Jenner opts for metallics to kick off the festive season!
Pairing a metallic co-ord with white maxi coat and minimal make-up, the young reality star made sure that she was the centre of attention as she headed on a night out. Picture: Instagram
4. Little Mix's Jesy Nelson shows off her killer curves in a fitted t-shirt and jeans.
We love Jesy's edgy style and when she appeared on The Today Show, it was no different. Keeping her look simple with black jeans and a fitted t-shirt, the singer looked incredible with her hair tied high. Picture: Instagram
5. Ellie Goulding opts for biker chic style in a netted rockband t-shirt.
Letting her blonde hair tumble past her shoulders, the 'Burn' singer continued to be our daily source of wardrobe inspiration. Picture: Instagram
6. Leigh-Anne Pinnock paired a velvet slip dress with leather boots and absolutely SLAYED.
Combining two massive Autumn/Winter trends of velvet and over the knee boots is definitely no easy feat but somehow Little Mix's Leigh-Anne manages to nail it. Picture: Instagram
7. Zara Larsson ordered an SUV, got a limo.
Rocking a seriously 90s inspired cap and oversized velvet bomber jacket, the young singer celebrated her 19th birthday in style. Picture: Instagram